With 35 years experience with clients large and small, Ken possesses rich expertise in marketing, sales and growth strategies. Senior leaders of privately held and venture backed businesses call upon his expertise to help them strategize and capitalize on high growth opportunities. He’s worked cross industry, and has particular expertise in the manufacturing sector.
Ken’s professional background highlights:
- Founded Peer to Peer Advisors, Inc., the largest independent peer advisory board services company in New England. After 10 years, Ken sold this business in 2016.
- Co-founded How To Who, Inc. Individuals and organizations learn how to build and nurture effective relationships that build business using the How To Who comprehensive training and coaching programs.
- Currently contributes three monthly columns for The American City Business Journals, publishers of 43 City Business Journals around the country.
- Inc. Magazine: Senior Contract Consultant (one of only four nationally) contracted to work directly with the Inc. 500 to enhance their businesses.
- The Department of Defense: Senior Consultant in the DOD Mentor/Protégé Program.
- Adjunct faculty member at Boston University and Wright State University’s Management Education Centers.
- Author of 4 books: How To Who: Selling Personified (2015); The Wisdom of Our Peers (2012); The AMA Guide to Strategic Planning for Small Business; (1995); The AMA Complete Guide to Small Business Marketing (1992).
- Speaking: Inc. Magazine Conferences, U.S. Chamber of Commerce National Innovation Workshop, Young President’s Organization (YPO), Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO), and Fortune 500 companies including IBM, AT&T, NCR and Verizon.
The Dream Team
Director of Technology
Director Of International Affairs
Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.
- Steve Jobs